2.5.13

{ f u n }

If I could give advice to myself four years ago, or even to my teammates now, it would be to have more fun.



H A V E       F U N!

G O     PLAY!

image via Vivlio tumblr

Very meaningful words, because fun and play are associated with good times, happiness, togetherness, memories.  Sometimes I hate the fact that I am such an introvert, and that I am perfectly happy vegging in my room, painting my nails, or catching up on magazines.

I wish I had more fun.  I don't think it would have hurt.  In fact, it could have made me better.

Just like you fuel your body with food and water, I think you need to fuel your psyche and your soul with fun.  I really do envy those that are so carefree and always endlessly search for fun.  I feel that I could have been less uptight, focused better, and performed better if I had let my self loose and had fun.

Of course there is a limit, and that one needs to keep a balance of relationships, faith, and education in check, but man oh man did I not put much emphasis in relationships.

These past weekends have made me realize what I've been missing, I am utterly exhausted, but so happy, excited for the next day.

So have some fun.  Get comfortable with being uncomfortable, because it might just be the best night of your life.


xoxo
joyce

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...