8.5.13

{ CURRENTLY COVETING: couples }

One topic in life truly perplexes me.  

THE ONE.

I mean, out of all of the millions of people in the world, how is it that people find each other?

Out of all of the people and options, how is it that the person I happen to be fond of, is fond of me too!?

How is it that out of all of the places, you can find someone, no matter where you are, no matter where you move to, there is someone that is compatible. 

How is  it that you happen to be placed in an area, and find that "one".  How did the two lucky lovebirds end up in the right place at the right time.  So weird. And romantic. And weird. 

And if it doesn't work, there is someone else that can love you.


Another topic I find perplexing, is that how can someone "be so in love" with someone, then break up, then "be so in love" with another person?
Maybe it is the utmost loyal part of me talking, but I don't get it.  How can you love someone the same?  or maybe its not the same love, but another love.

Anyway, Tumblr has me wrapped around that amazing site's finger.  And is a place I get a lot of inspiration from lately.  As I browse, I see that I tend to gravitate toward certain pictures and categories, which is most of why these Currently Coveting posts started.


images via glitterthumbtumblr

xoxo
joyce


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...