14.3.13

{ c u t e }

How fun is this spread for MaraisUSA that I stumbled upon while doing some font research on the EmmaDime blog.

I have never heard of Marais, but after a little project work sidetrack (happens wayyyy to often/focus=zero) browsing through the website and blog, they are a footwear company after my own heart!

I may be saving up for a new shoe cause as of right now.

I love brands that take the energy and time to create visual aids that help with their connection to customers.  It creates a sense of interactivity, keeps customers on the site longer, and engages in more product/brand search.

So Marais, you now have my loyalty and my bank account.



   
I WOULD LOVE TO GET MY FEET IN THESE PRETTIES

images via Emmadime blog and Marais USA

xoxo
joyce

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...