18.1.13

{FRIDAYbeauty: Flower}


So I've always had a sort of love/hate relationship about Drew Barrymore.  Is she spunky? Of course, sometimes annoying, sometimes.  Her style evolution has come in to full swing and she actually surprises me with her runway looks incorporating simple silhouettes with punchy colors.  Naturally her Covergirl contract spilled over into her own business venture with a new beauty line called Flower, only found at Walmart.

I'm not going to lie, I kind of love her now.

I'm not going to lie, I impulse purchase because of appealing product packaging as well.

For the rather affordable price range of $4.98-$13.98, how could one not love it?  It reminds me of AERIN, a branch of customized products by Aerin Lauder, granddaughter of Estee Lauder herself, but without the $60+ price range.

Total steal? 








xoxo
joyce




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...