25.10.12

{Product Development}



 I really start to like school when I'm taking classes and learning about topics that I don't mind spending hours upon hours working on.  I found a major that I enjoy, keeping me motivated to go to my classes and avoiding senior-itis.

This is a project for my Product Development III course, and my group and I were assigned to create a Spring/Summer 2013 accessories line.  Rather than working with an over saturated market of jewelry, handbags, sunglasses, and watches, we decided to focus on hats and scarves.  The whole semester is pretty much dedicated to each step of product development, and here are some mood boards before we actually start to design.









































xoxo
joyce





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...