28.9.12

{FRIDAY: beauty}

In my merchandising and design classes, we are discussing innovations.





Stila has created this little combination, which I would say is a great innovation for beauty-bees, and a great start up step for makeup newcomers.  Not only is the price point great ($44, for great quality foundation, concealer, AND a brush, its a steal!), the creamy foundation stays on all night and through my 12 hour class/athletic schedule.  I have a horrible dark under eye problem, and have always had a difficult time finding the perfect shade to cover up my problem areas, but the compliment concealer shade covers zits and under eye circles perfectly!  I used to pay around $30-$40 for foundation alone, and $20-$30 for a separate concealer, so it gets pretty pricey.

I have never been a fan of drugstore makeup due to the fact that I can never match my skin tone perfectly, and have tried a variety of foundations from Clinique to Christian Dior, and this trio is my new favorite!


TRIED AND TRUE.

xoxo
joyce




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...