18.9.12

{dripes-or-stots}

A couple of dreamy instagram shots (the only time I actually get around to taking pictures)

I'm kind of addicted to dots and stripes, and it shows through my wardrobe.  I remember a time in kindergarten when my mom tried to put me in a lavender polka dot ensemble that I fought over for 45 minutes (a daily occurrence-- I was very fashion opinionated from the start), that I would love to have or be able to fit into now.

oh how I regret the many things I could have done as a child.




xoxo
joyce

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I use some of the content from your site on mine? I will make sure to link back to it :)
Welcome to my website [url=http://www.about-dogs.zoomshare.com/]www.about-dogs.zoomshare.com[/url].

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...