2.7.12

{WEEKEND}

A good idea, going for a quick weekend trip to take care 'o some business, while getting to see my friends and family. A bad idea, just not getting enough sleep because there isn't enough time in the day!

I spent a ton of time with my mom, and now that i'm older, we can talk all day! I love getting to learn more about her younger days (which I am in awe of), and can't wait till she visits.

While catching up with my bestie Olivia and my other sister Jessica, I got to catch up with one of my favorite cousins, Joseph, cause he was waiting our table, and came out with us that night!

My girl Sammy from UNL happened to be in PHX that weekend and got to spend her last night in Tempe, so saturday night was a fun, friends & family spent night.

I'm realllllly feeling the lack of sleep now, but it 'twas well worth it!


my favorite weather, 106 degrees at 11:30 in the morning...


styling Livi's hair and dress choice


driving back to Cali

yogurtland

meeting up with my girl Sammy from UNL!


xoxo
joyce

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...