29.5.12

{Milano}

pictures from day one and two of Milan, where I climbed to the top of the Duomo Cathedral in heels, got to experience La Rinascente department store (insane), the brillance of 10 Corso Como (where the best dress men in the WORLD happen to shop, not going to lie, my friends and I did a little gawking and stalking), and where I happened to have locked eyes with Gerard Butler for about 3 seconds... dreamy right?

merchandising windows for Louis Vuitton

the amazing Laura Bennett's camera strap


Via Dante



where i passed Gerard...

top view of 10 Corso Como










La Scala Opera House

stay tuned for more pictures!

xoxo
joyce

3 comments:

eliz. said...

Whoohoo great trip! AND great outfits for the trip!

Lena said...

Love your outfits and I'm so jealous haha XD I wanna go to Europe again!!!!!

joyce said...

I'm so glad you guys like the outfits! Hopefully future outfit inspirations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...