7.5.12

{hats and chiffon}

as i near ever so close to my european departure date, the most difficult aspect has been pulling and editing looks that I want to take.

I am taking one checked bag, and need to keep it under 30 lbs in order to bring things back.  I am not expecting to shop for clothing because i am sure i can find just as many cute clothes back in the States, but rather saving my money for food and gifts.

i know for a fact that some bimbos going on this trip will pack too much, and there is no way in hell i will be lugging my bag + theirs.  years of traveling with my 50 lb gear bag + 50 lb rifle case + a carryon  have overly prepared me for this-- i knew there was a reason i became a rifle shooter (i became an expert traveler).

i have been experimenting with outfits the past couple of weeks, and will hopefully use them in Paris!



Forever 21 hat, dress, and belt
Sapahn "Joey" wallet
Old Navy sandals


xoxo
joyce

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...