26.3.12

{time is running out}

I have come to the realization that I will be walking the streets of France and Italy in 1.5 months.

a month and a half!

I cannot wait for the day till I take that dreadful flight and arrive at the destination of my dreams, but have realized how little i've prepared for this

I have been slowly pulling looks for my daily ventures and keeping an eye out for things I may need, but the hardest part is finding shoes that are stylish but comfortable enough for 10 hour days (suggestions welcome)

As far as travel goes, I have found 'the tote' of my dreams that is equally stunningly chic yet can clobber someone over the head if they were to try anything finicky 

I am praying for good hair days and nice picture weather as I frolic through the gardens of Versailles and sail on Lake Como 

My diet will consist of macaroons and anything that looks sugary, along with vino of course

I can't believe this is going to happen.



pictures via pinterest

xoxo
joyce

3 comments:

Lawrence said...

Found myself in Bellagio in 2010. I challenge you to come home without any silk purchases!

joyce said...

Would you say to carry cash or credit?

Meghann said...

Haggle if it's street vendors.... Take both, but don't carry it in your purse.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...