12.3.12

{color mashing}

today is the start of a beautiful week, consisting of sunshine, temperatures in the high 70s, and culminating to the start of spring break

oh, and hopefully new outfit posts since the weather inclines me to dress up, how could i not!

and i am in love with gaps trousers, they will take me from a regular day to a day in the office, best purchase by far, paris will love me in them!
i wore them with a white button up to a baseball game, and a contrasting blue chambray, but i love the pop of color and the ease of wearing them.  I think I could go down a size, but i can always shrink them in the drier.


top: target
pants: gap
shoes: trouve
bracelet: joia-made to my own specifications

photo creds: david

xoxo
joyce

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...