9.1.12

January Musing

Apologies for the delay in blogging, I have been so busy that I don't know how I had managed to meet up with the people I did, do early morning Runyon Canyon jogs, intern with United Fashion Brands, and train for rifle.

So an update on my internship because a lot of people have been asking me about it.
I did a last minute internship with United Fashion Brands for their My Fashion Club stores.  I mainly worked under HR at the corporate office in downtown LA, and loved every minute of it.  Even if somedays consisted of clerical work, the high of finally branching into the fashion retail world gave me a working buzz.
I felt like all of the creativity ready to burst in me could finally come out, and be used towards something I would truly be proud of.  Even if I am a beginner and barely have any experience, I think I have good ideas.
I met such kind, funny, nurturing people.  I was nervous for a cut throat environment, but the UFB team really took such good care of me, and I am forever grateful for a positive learning experience.

I will hopefully soon be blogging for the MYFC blog, so go take a looksie around the blog now, and I will fo sho keep you posted if I end up co-blogging!

So for now, a compilation of what inspires me now, from a brilliant blog The American Legacy that I found while on Cupcakes and Cashmere blog


xoxo
joyce

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...