21.12.11

my fashion club

the last two days have been filing paperwork and organizing, as challenging as it was, it was worth it and i've found that i am an excellent organizer.... well hopefully my boss thinks so!

i am currently interning for My Fashion Club under Fashion Brands United, a company that started in Germany, has taken over Eastern Europe and Asia, and is now flourishing in the U.S.

I will have few posts here and there depending on my schedule, but be on the lookout for blogs i post for  My Fashion Club

visit their BLOG here and their WEBSITE here 

also please like them on Facebook for future promotions and contests!




xoxo
joyce

2 comments:

Fabrizia said...

Really amazing random photos, I like them! Great post!

Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

joyce said...

Love your blog! Lets follow away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...